Raised Ink card (spot)
$39.00 – $79.00
What is Thermographic card? Use of prepolymer resin over the wet inked area of the card to create the raised bubbled look as resin melts over the inked area with the controlled heat.
- We offer 18 Standard Colors on all Thermographic Products in addition to the Pantone® catalog of colors. Colors are: Black , Red 185 , Reflex Blue , Process Blue , Navy 281 , Brown 469 , Burgundy 201 , Bordeaux 228 , Teal 321 , Light Gray 432 , Dark Gray 431 , Kelly Green 347 , Green 356 , Hunter Green 343 , Orange 021 , Violet , Metallic Silver , and Metallic Gold . The front side is available in flat or raised print (thermography). The second side is only available in flat print.
- Normal turn around time is 3-5 days.
- Non-standard colors takes additional 2-3 days with additional cost.
While we are still working on this product page, please contact us directly for the exact pricing and design inquiry. Request a quote
If consistent color matching is important for the success of your design, spot colors may be the way to go. If you need to use fewer than four ink colors on press, you might also be happy to discover that it will be cheaper than digital printing!
- Solid colors are an especially good choice for brand standard colors in a logo.
- Spot or solid colors are also best for tiny type, tiny reverse type, and those precious 0.5-point lines.
- Spot colors often look cleaner and brighter than four-color builds.
If your design includes large areas of tints or percentages of a color that must match from one spread to the next, using spot colors will make that easier to accomplish.
100 Heavy Bright White—Standard, 110# Class Crest —Premium, 130# Class Crest —Premium, 80# White Linen, 80# Natural White Laid
250, 500, 1000
|Number of colors||
Each color adds to the cost
Depends on your artwork.
Each side adds $4 to the cost
Normally, back side adds 30-40% of the cost