Free Card Fix Services
Free print ready file services
Our Free Card Fix Services reassures your business card layout is properly set up to print and improves any graphical or typesetting issues you may not be aware.
These days everyone has the means to create their own business cards on their computer if they only know to set up the cards properly and use the graphics right way, using the right software to produce a printable artwork. Unfortunately, most of the layouts we receive from our clients are not ready to print and delaying the order process.
Free Card Fix Services includes:
- Workaround any file types
- Check and correct to print specifications
- Check and set the bleed
- Basic logo fixes
- Check and correct color settings
- Check and verify file resolution
- Make each set of card layout consistent
- Free basic photo enhancements
- Free basic graphic work
- 3 Free basic card layouts upon request
- We accept MS Publisher files
Microsoft Publisher file can work.
Although we don’t recommend the use of Publisher to print professional quality prints it can work with few guidelines in mind.
- Use the default fonts if all possible in designing card.
- Send both PDF and Publisher file to us.
- Save the file as Designer Mode in Publisher to set the file in high resolution
- Lost? Let us review your file at no cost.
We understand your print and design frustration.
Bleed is a printing term that is used to describe a document which has images or elements that touch the edge of the page, extending beyond the trim edge and leaving no white margin. When a document has bleed, it must be printed on a larger sheet of paper and then trimed down.
For an example, if your image is visually sharp enough at 300 x 300 ppi then can be used as one inch by one inch image on the card. As a general rule, get the image about 4 inches wide on your screen.